Beautiful lined pillars made with 100% soy wax.
NB: these candles will burn through the middle and not necessarily burn through the 'outer' wall. This means that occasionally you might need to pour out some melted wax to avoid drowning the wick if it has a low burning wick. To do this - while candle is burning, pour out some melted wax onto some baking paper or in your drip tray and your candle will go back to burning as per normal. You may have to do this more than once. We have found that we prefer this method to allow the pillar to keep it's shape rather than going for a larger wick that will create a massive flood of wax due to the whole candle melting down.
- Small - approx. 386g | H13cm x D7cm.
- Tall - approx. 635g | H20cm x D7cm.
- Made from 100% vegetable wax.
- Zinc and lead free cotton wick.
- Our candles are made by hand in Auckland, New Zealand.
- The colour may vary slightly.
- All candles burn differently due to their shapes and sizes.
- There may be slight imperfections.
Browse our other home fragrance options here